Battery may couse a fire or chemical hazard if mistreated do not short circuit metal contacts, Do not expose to high temperatur or fire, Do not dissamble. Crush puncture or incinerate.
– Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode, Batteries may also explode if damaged.
– Do not disassemble of modify the battery, or for any other purpose.
– Do not short-circuit the battery. Accidental short-circuiting can occur when a matallic object such as a coin, clip, or pen causes direct connection of the positivo (+) and negative (-) termirials or the connecting object.
– Do not expose the battery to liquid or subject to strong mechanical shocks.
– Do not expose to high temperatures 140″ F/60″C